At Ppa lawyers we understand that a company involved in numerous litigation processes does not have time to develop its purpose and innovate.
Our firm intends to promote the amicable resolution of conflicts that may arise.
When it is not possible to reach an extra-procedural agreement, our team is in charge of advancing the following actions or pertinent defenses, as the case may be:
Find out about the actions that, for the most part, are carried out by our litigation unit:
Resolution of Labor Conflicts
- Representation in administrative proceedings at the national level.
- Legal representation before Labor Judges at the national level.
- Accompaniment and celebration of conciliations before the Ministry of Labor, Labor Courts, and other control entities.
Resolution of civil, commercial, and police conflicts.
- Advice and representation in civil, commercial and police processes.
- Declarative Processes.
- Executive Processes.
- Payment processes.
- Expropriation processes.
- Dividing processes.
- Demarcation and marking processes.
- Advice and representation in the prevention of eventual litigation.
Advice and representation in Family Law
- Marriage and marital contracts.
- Nullity of the marriage.
- Declaration of de facto marital union and patrimonial society.
- Dissolution and liquidation of the conjugal and patrimonial society.
- Testate and intestate successions.
Resolution of criminal and disciplinary conflicts.
Advice and representation in criminal proceedings, extensive experience in environmental criminal law, economic and financial criminal law, and crimes against public administration.
Advice and representation in disciplinary processes.
Resolution of administrative and constitutional conflicts.
- Advice and representation in administrative and constitutional processes.
- Advice and representation before constitutional actions, such as guardianships and popular actions.
Alternative Conflict Resolution Mechanisms
- Accompaniment and resolution of disputes through alternative conflict resolution mechanisms, such as conciliation, mediation, friendly composition, among others.
- Application and processing of business recovery agreements before the Chamber of Commerce.
- Advice and representation in national and international arbitration processes.
Insolvency and restructuring.
- Advice and representation in business insolvency processes, merchant and non-merchant natural person, as debtor or creditor.
Advice and representation in international litigation.
- We provide our service of advice and representation in litigation at the Ibero-American level through our network of allied firms of Global Law and Velae Legal Group.