We live in a context where people and companies are governed by innovative and creative processes.
New creations that emerge must be legally protected. Otherwise, they cannot add full value to their companies.
At PPA, we have been pioneers in intellectual property in Colombia.
We have advised our clients for more than 32 years in this matter, which has resulted in more than 10,000 registered trademarks and patents worldwide.
In addition, our expertise has led us to be part of the Globalaw network, and to serve as the host of the most recent regional meeting in the Americas.
Within our practice in the field of intellectual property, the following steps are highlighted:
- Protection of trademarks, trade names and appellations of origin.
- Patents of Invention, utility models and industrial designs.
- Advice for the identification and protection of business secrets.
- Copyright advice and protection.
- Registration of plant varieties.